When you use ParkingBucket, you trust us with your personal data. We’re committed to keeping that trust. That starts with helping you understand our privacy practices.
This notice describes the personal data we collect, how it’s used and shared, and your choices regarding this data.
This notice applies to users of ParkingBucket services anywhere in the world, including users of ParkingBucket’s apps, websites, features, or other services.
This notice describes how ParkingBucket and its affiliates collect and use personal data. This notice applies to all users of our apps, websites, features, or other services anywhere in the world, unless covered by a separate privacy notice. This notice specifically applies to:
This notice also governs ParkingBucket’s other collections of personal data in connection with ParkingBucket’s services. All those subject to this notice are referred to as “users” in this notice.
Our data practices are subject to applicable laws in the places in which we operate. This means that we engage in the practices described in this notice in a particular country or region only if permitted under the laws of those places. Please contact us here or through the addresses below with any questions regarding our practices in a particular country or region.
ParkingBucket and Dipole Tech Innovations OPC Pvt LTD. are the data controllers for the personal data collected in connection with the use of ParkingBucket’s services
Dipole Tech Innovations OPC Pvt LTD and Parking bucket is the data controller for the personal data collected in connection with use of ParnkingBucet’s services anywhere else.
The following data is collected by or on behalf of ParkingBucket
1. Data provided by users. This includes:
2. Data created during use of our services:
Location data: When user do registration, booking of parking, add parking space
Transaction information: We collect transaction information related to the use of our services, including the type of services requested or provided,date and time the service was provided, amount charged, and payment method. Additionally, if someone uses your promotion code, we may associate your name with that person
Usage data: We collect data about how users interact with our services. This includes data such as access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and third-party sites or services used before interacting with our services. In some cases, we collect this data through cookies, pixels, tags, and similar tracking technologies that create and maintain unique identifiers.
Device data: We may collect data about the devices used to access our services, including the hardware models, device IP address, operating systems and versions, software, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion data, and mobile network data.
ParkingBucket collects and uses data to enable reliable and convenient parking services We also use the data we collect:
ParkingBucket does not sell or share user personal data with third parties for their direct marketing, except with users’ consent.
ParkingBucket uses the data it collects for purposes including:
2. Safety and security. We use personal data to help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our services and users. This includes:
3. Customer support. ParkingBucket uses the information we collect (including recordings of customer support calls with notice to and the consent of the user) to provide customer support, including to:
4. Research and development. We may use the data we collect for testing, research, analysis, product development, and machine learning to improve the user experience. This helps us to improve and enhance the safety and security of our services, improve our ability to prevent the use of our services for illegal or improper purposes, develop new features and products, and facilitate insurance and finance solutions in connection with our services.
5. Enabling communications between users. For example, a vehicle owner may call the parking owner for confirming the location, a parking owner may call the vehicle owner for confirming his booking date/time
6. Marketing. Parkingbucket may use the data we collect to market our services to our users. This includes sending users communications about ParkingBucket services, features, promotions, sweepstakes, studies, surveys, news, updates, and events.
We may also send communications to our users about products and services offered by ParkingBucket partners. For example, if a user has booked a parking space, we may provide recommendations, promotions, or ads related to their vehicle, booking location, travel and other parkingbucket’s parking partners. Although we may send users communications about ParkingBucket partners’ products and services, we do not sell users’ personal data to, or share it with, such partners or others for purposes of their own direct marketing or advertising, except with users’ consent.
We may use the data we collect to personalize the marketing communications (including advertisements) that we send, including based on user location, past use of ParkingBucket’s services, and user preferences and settings.
We may also send users communications regarding elections, ballots, referenda, and other political and notice processes that relate to our services. For example, ParkingBucket has notified some users by email of ballot measures or pending legislation relating to the availability of ParkingBucket’s services in those users’ areas.
7. Non-marketing communications. ParkingBucket may use the data we collect to generate and provide users with receipts; inform them of changes to our terms, services, or policies; or send other communications that aren’t for the purpose of marketing the services or products of ParkingBucket or its partners.
8. Legal proceedings and requirements. We may use the personal data we collect to investigate or address claims or disputes relating to use of ParkingBucket’s services, or as otherwise allowed by applicable law, or as requested by regulators, government entities, and official inquiries
9. Automated decision-making. We use personal data to make automated decisions relating to use of our services. This includes:
Some of ParkingBucket’s products, services, and features require that we share data with other users or at a user’s request. We may also share data with our affiliates, subsidiaries, and partners, for legal reasons or in connection with claims or disputes.
ParkingBucket may share the data we collect:
2. With the general public
Questions or comments from users submitted through public forums such as ParkingBucket blogs and ParkingBucket social media pages may be viewable by the public, including any personal data included in the questions or comments submitted by a user.
3. With ParkingBucket service providers and business partners
ParkingBucket provides data to vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms, and other service providers or business partners. These include:
4. For legal reasons or in the event of a dispute
ParkingBucket may share users’ personal data if we believe it’s required by applicable law, regulation, operating license or agreement, legal process or governmental request, or where the disclosure is otherwise appropriate due to safety or similar concerns. This includes sharing personal data with law enforcement officials, public health officials, other government authorities, airports (if required by the airport authorities as a condition of operating on airport property), or other third parties as necessary to enforce our Terms of Service, user agreements, or other policies; to protect ParkingBucket’s rights or property or the rights, safety, or property of others; or in the event of a claim or dispute relating to the use of our services. If you use another person’s credit card, we may be required by law to share your personal data, including trip or order information, with the owner of that credit card.
This also includes sharing personal data with others in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company.
5. With consent
ParkingBucket may share a user’s personal data other than as described in this notice if we notify the user and they consent to the sharing.
We may occasionally update this notice. Use of our services after an update constitutes consent to the updated notice to the extent permitted by law.
We may occasionally update this notice. If we make significant changes, we will notify users in advance of the changes through the ParkingBucket apps or through other means, such as email. We encourage users to periodically review this notice for the latest information on our privacy practices.